CAS attended the Community Associations Intitute North Carolina Chapter’s annual conference in Raleigh. For the third year in a row a CAS manager won the Onsite Manager of the Year Award. Congratulations to Judy Marshall at St. James Plantation! Prior winners include Mike Zmuda at Hedingham in 2010 and Dennis McGarvey at Governors Club in 2009.
Full list of honors awarded to CAS staff and communities:
- Lochside Master Homeowners Association, Durham NC – Small Mixed Community of Distinction
- Governors Club Property Owners Association, Chapel Hill NC – Large Mixed Community of Distinction
- Pickard Oaks, Chapel Hill NC – Small Townhome Community of the Year
- Judy Marshall – St. James Plantation – Onsite Manager of the Year
- Jay Atkinson – St. James Plantation – Developer of Distinction
We are proud to be recognized for our community association management services. As always, we strive to exceed expectations and look forward to continuing our tradition of excellence in the coming year.